has (almost) drawn to a close. I banged out Ab Ripper X (yet again) and Legs & Back last night. Those wall squats HURT! In a good way, of course ;-) I liked the combination of weighted and unweighted work for the legs, and even the pull-ups felt good :-O I'm definitely feeling it today, though, in my hamstrings and rear delts. Ow. Today I BROUGHT IT with Kenpo X. It was a lot of drills, no real combos, but I liked it. I'll have to use more intensity next time, though, as my HR just was too up and down. I was only in my zone for 36.5 mins out of the entire hour long workout. I did cheat on Tony, though, by adding on Cathe's Stretch Max afterwards. It felt so good to really stretch all the muscle groups. Tony just doesn't do enough stretching at the ends of workouts for my taste. So, tomorrow is my much anticipated rest day. Ahhhhhh.
Eating has been great this week, too. Yesterday was 1520 cals just about spot on at 40/40/20 and today should be 1574 cals a little closer to 45/35/20. Tomorrow I'll be eating at the lower end of the range (around 1400 cals) due to taking a rest day. I just need to stay strong with the eating through the holiday season. I tend to fall apart then. 6 days down, 84 to go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment