Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Being Sick Sux

So week 3 is now underway, but I'm sick :( I took an unplanned rest day yesterday due to the busy-ness of life, but today I did ARX and Chest & Back. I had hoped to double up and crush Plyo tonight, but I have this cough that won't quit. I don't think cardio is a good plan today. Also, the battery in my HRM died :( I'm a tech head and addicted to it, lol. I'll need to get a new one this weekend, but I feel lost without it. Today's workout was pretty weak, too. I haven't been sleeping well and despite the extra rest day, I got wasted pretty quickly. I did ok, but not nearly as well as last week. Why couldn't THIS be the recovery week? lol

My nutrition has been so-so. Last night was not a good night. We ended up ordering pizza (I know, you're screaming in horror) b/c we were just so busy, but the rest of the day was crystal clean and today's been great, too. I need to keep the clean eating up b/c we'll be going to MIL's house this weekend and she doesn't believe in clean food...

No comments: