Well, week 2 has been much better overall (so far) than week 1. I'm hardly sore at all and I'm more familiar with the workout routines so they go much more smoothly. Yesterday was ARX and Shoulders & Arms and I was able to heavy up nicely. Wasted as I was at the end, though, I'm surprisingly not sore today. No matter. Today's workout was Yoga X. This went much better than last week, I was able to get into the poses, the breathing, etc. I even added a lot of pushups during the vinyasas. I even tackled the crane, but I still, for the life of me, can't do twisting half moon. Maybe someday.
Nutrition is right on track, too. 1600 cals yesterday, about 1450 today. Tomorrow will be more challenging with DH's work Xmas party, but I'll be going for the portion control method of dealing with it. It'll be nice to have an evening out with just DH and no kiddos, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment