Thursday, December 20, 2007

Recovery Week

has so far been spent being BUSY and then subsequently playing catch-up. We spent an extra night at my MIL's house due to bad weather conditions there, so we came home Monday and then spent most of the day busy busy with Christmas decorating and putting the tree up. Tuesday was equally busy as I found out I would have to be at a family funeral on Friday and therefore lost a day that I had previously planned to spend with preparations. So, I spent most of Tuesday frantically wrapping presents, lol. I was finally able to come up for air yesterday and I did Kick Max (I had to sub Kenpo, it's just not intense enough) and Eoin's Daily Dose of Bliss. I did notice I felt a lot stronger with the push-up pose in each vinyasa during the yoga. I think all those extra push-ups I added in during Yoga X are paying off :D Today's plan is to tackle Core Syn this morning and then Step Blast later on this evening. Then, my days will be caught up and tomorrow will be yoga (planning Eoin's Power Yoga for Happiness in full) and Core Syn again on Saturday.

My eating has been hit and miss, lol. I had my first really GOOD day again yesterday. I'm looking to stay on track as long as possible before Christmas (which means delaying baking cookies as long as possible, lol!). My weight is down a little (about 1lb, I'm assuming from the retained water leaving my muscles as I'm not lifting heavy this week). I'll be measuring and taking pics again probably Sunday (day 28, but day 30 is on Xmas, so that's not happening then). I'm getting psyched up for Doubles next week, even with Christmas so close. I'm hoping to see some nice results from the added (short) cardio sessions. Tony's just not intense enough for me in the cardio department. My opinion (so far) is that Tony is very creative with resistance training as Cathe is very creative in cardio. I feel like Tony just sticks with basics for cardio and Cathe sticks to basics for weight lifting. I'm hoping to see some creativity in her upcoming STS set, but I'm sure she'll kick my butt either way.

No comments: