Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Doubles

is now underway. Monday (Xmas eve), I did an HIIT run on my mom's treadmill for 30 mins and later on did Chest, Shoulders & Triceps. It was not my best effort with the weight work. DH and my sister's dog kept distracting me, plus I'm unfamiliar with it and I went to high on weight on the Scarecrow move, so my one rotator's cuff was sore the rest of the workout, so I had to lighten up and modify the rest of the moves, but I got through it :) Yesterday I cooked and cleaned and hosted dinner, so no workout, but I had a ton of fun!! Today I'm back on track. I did the 2nd half of Imax 2 (Cathe) this morning and I'll be doing Back & Biceps later on. I'll be doubling up tomorrow with Plyo in the morning and Yoga X in the afternoon and I'll be right back on schedule. I'm also now through day 30, so I'm a third of the way there!! YAY!

Nutrition, as to be expected, has been pretty sketchy at best. Meals have been ok, but way too many cookies and things have been hanging around and found their way to my mouth ;-) I'm back on track today, though! I'll be happy this week to just maintain and not gain weight/fat back. That's the goal. I also need to flush the excess water I'm lugging around from the increase in sodium (I usually have very little). Back on the horse...

No comments: