Sunday, December 16, 2007

Week 3

...is in the books! I'm now officially done with week 3. I finished up with Yoga X on Thursday, ARX and Legs & Back on Friday, and Kenpo X yesterday morning. Today's my rest day, and tomorrow I start my first recovery week. I will be subbing some, adding some more cardio, but not doing any weight work. Sick as it sounds, I'm looking forward to Core Syn b/c it's new :) I think it will be challenging, but I'm ready to crush it! Tomorrow will be yoga, but I haven't yet decided if I'll be doing Yoga X or Eoin's Power Yoga for Happiness. We'll see. I had a family Christmas party yesterday, and it was fun. No clean eating, but I tried hard to keep the portions small. I'm back on track (mostly) today. I'll be heading home tomorrow morning and back on track 100% then. At the end of my recovery week, I'll be measuring so I can see some progress. So far, though, my weight has come back up to where it was, but I'm down 1.4% body fat, so I'm excited to be building muscle and losing fat. I also got the battery in my HRM replaced, so I'm back on track with that, too! I'm still sick, but mostly better. I just need to kick the cough to the curb. Hopefully the recovery week will allow my body to rest and get rid of the germ. I'm almost done with phase 1!!

No comments: