Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The REAL Week 6

I'm still here, just busy and not on the computer very much. I finished up last week strong and this week is going well, too. Monday I did Cathe's Imax 3 Blast Only premix (adding on warm-up and stretch as well) but was very busy with the kiddos and did not get to Tony. I doubled up yesterday to make up and did both Chest, Shoulders & Triceps and Plyo X. That was tough, but in a good way. I'm definitely feeling it today, too! My chest is on fire (I added in lots more push-ups) and my core is sore despite skipping ARX (since I'll be doing it today I didn't want to do it 2 days in a row). It must be all that core stabilization from the push-ups. This morning's bonus cardio was Cathe's 4 Day Split Higher Intensity Step cardio only. Despite the name, it's still only moderate intensity. It's fun and quick, though. Just right after yesterday :) This afternoon will be ARX (and NO skipping out!) and Back & Biceps. I ordered some Iron Woody bands for assisted pull-ups, but despite ordering 2 WEEKS ago, they only shipped yesterday :( I'm really looking forward to using them instead of a chair. Maybe they'll arrive by Friday, in time for Legs & Back.

Nutrition has been ok, but not as clean as it should be. I haven't tracked cals (lack of computer time), but I've been eating (mostly) clean. I'll be tracking again starting today to make sure I stay on track and get back to not just mostly clean eating but completely clean eating. I know I won't get as good results if I don't. My weight is fine, holding steady for the most part (average, I have ups and downs from day to day). I have a week and a half left until my next recovery week, and boy am I looking forward to it!!

No comments: