Friday, January 4, 2008

BRINGING IT!!

This week is a huge improvement over last week. I've done all my workouts (including bonus cardio) on schedule and with good effort this week. My hip is back about 98% and yoga was very do-able yesterday. Today I did Cathe's 4 day split Bootcamp cardio and later on it will be ARX and Legs & Back. I'm less sore now and looking forward to my rest day on Sunday. This has been the hardest week since week 1 so far. I've been sore all over my body, in a good way. I'm looking forward to some good improvements next week, too. Nutrition is back in swing now, too. I'm still struggling to get in enough protein to get to 50% of my cals from protein, but as long as I'm eating more protein than carbs each day, I'm happy. Plenty of water, too, and the water weight I put on last week is now gone as well :D :D :D Chug, chug, chug...

No comments: